About EMDR Consulting
Welcome to EMDR Consulting. We offer EMDRIA Approved
- EMDR Training
- EMDR Specialty Workshops
- No cost EMDR worksheet downloads
- EMDR Clinician Listserv
To get a better idea of who we are and our mission, please take a few minutes to read through our Core Values as these form the foundation of everything that we do and offer to you.
1. Service above self
Serving you, the EMDR Community and those who seek our help, is our primary goal, the purpose of this site, and everything we offer. We strive to accomplish this through:
EMDR Training for mental health professionals!
- Affordable training fees, including a sliding scale fee for interns and those working in non-profits, which include the required consultation – no hidden or undisclosed fees
- A training approach that supports integrating EMDR into your clinical practice, not insisting that you change your clinical approach to fit into EMDR’s protocols and procedures
- An all-in-one training manual, including free videos of Roy Kiessling presenting his training format and a downloadable file of your actual training presented by your trainer – firsts in the EMDR community
- 10 hours of consultation – whenever possible, provided by local qualified EMDRIA Approved Consultants, plus the telephone conference call option with Roy or other members of his coaching staff
EMDR for the individual seeking help
- Find a therapist search option is being developed that will allow you, the individual seeking EMDR treatment, to find one of our EMDR therapists in your area
2. Strong sense of purpose
Whether a EMDR clinician with over 20 years of practicing EMDR or a newly trained EMDR clinician, each of us has realized the value of offering EMDR to our clients and the potential it has in dealing with community disasters. We strive to continue to develop and improve EMDR skills by attending EMDR Workshops, the EMDRIA International Conference, and taking EMDR Home Study Courses.
We constantly evaluate our programs and look for ways to improve our materials and methods to better serve those we train and those we treat. Evaluations and suggestions from staff and participants regarding our EMDR Training Course are reviewed and incorporated into our training. This collaboration keeps us enthusiastic, vibrant, and growing.
4. Alumni Support
Everyone graduating from our EMDR Training course is considered an alumnus and, therefore, eligible for:
- Free downloads of EMDR worksheets
- Free videos and/or audio downloadable files
- Free EMDR Clinician Listserv
- Free newsletter, blogs, and other social media connections
I hope this brief explanation of our mission and core values has encouraged you to look at the many services we are offering. Once again, welcome to EMDR Consulting.
EMDR Consulting, LLC.